Hey guys, I know Monday’s aren’t part of my new blog post schedule thing but I liked the sound of this So I thought why not do a reading update type thing? I am doing the It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? by Book Date bookish meme. Well, it is going to be short so let’s get started!
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi (my review is here)
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert – 3.5/5 stars because the ending was a bit anti-climatic
- Jasper Jones by Craig Silvey – 4/5 stars
- Assassins Heart by Sarah Ahiers (my review is also here)
- Everless by Sara Holland – 3.5/5 stars
- A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J Maas
- I am planning to re-read A Court of Mist and Fury (for the third or fourth time?)
- Flame in the Mist is also on my TBR
- The Cruel Prince is at the very top of my TBR pile
- and maybe finish The Young Elites which I started while in a book slump!
Thankyou for reading and definitely feel free to do the tag yourself! What are you planning on reading next?